Druid's overlord console provides an overview of current tasks, pending tasks, waiting tasks, and tasks that have completed in the last 24 hours.
Druid's coordinator console provides an overview of datasources, segments, data size per segment, and cluster usage.
To configure the ability to see these consoles in your browser, follow these steps:
1. Log into your AWS account that is associated with Imply Cloud
2. In the Imply UI, go to the API view under Manage / Clusters:
3. Under AWS Consoles, clicked on "Unmanaged". This should take you to your AWS Console.
4. In the AWS Console, create rules to allow your public IP address to access the overlord and coordinator consoles:
5. Back in the API view in the Imply UI, note the Druid username and password:
6. Copy the link from the top of the API view, and you're done!
OR Navigate to the Servers page:
using the EXTERNAL IP of a master node, access one of the consoles by entering this address + port in a new browser tab:
overlord console: https://<EXT-IP-MASTER-NODE>:8290
coordinator console: https://<EXT-IP-MASTER-NODE>:8281
Druid will change leadership among master nodes, so if the first IP times out, try another master IP until prompted for the username and password from #5 above.